搜狐首页 搜狐首页-新闻-体育-S-娱乐-V-财经-IT-汽车-房产-女人-TV-视频-ChinaRen-邮件-博客-BBS-搜狗 


搜狐2008奥运 > 搜狐2008奥运会签约仪式发布会 > 北京2008奥运会 > 北京奥运风云 > 北京奥运会志愿者招募 > 培训教材
迎接与送别
2008.SOHU.COM    2006年08月18日22:57    来源:第29届奥林匹克运动会官方网站  

页面功能   【我来说两句】 【热点排行】 【推荐】 【字体:  】 【打印】  【关闭

  1. Meeting Guests at the Airport机场迎接

  A: Excuse me, are you Mr. Hansen, the manager of the Australian volleyball team?

  请问,您是澳大利亚排球队领队汉森先生吗?

  B: Yes.

  是的。

  A: I'm Wang Chuan, Vice-President of the China Volleyball Association. Nice to meet you, and welcome to China.

  我是中国排球协会副主席王川,很高兴认识您,欢迎到中国来。

  B: Nice to meet you, too. Thank you for coming to meet us.

  我也很高兴认识您。谢谢您来接我们。

  A: It's my pleasure. How was your trip?

  不客气。旅途好吗?

  B: It was pleasant all the way.

  How many volleyball teams have arrived in Beijing?

  全程都很愉快。

  有多少支排球队已经到达北京了?

  A: Nine teams have arrived and some have already started training.

  九个队已经到达,一些队已经开始训练了。

  B: So soon? By the way, where do we pick up the luggage?

  这么快?顺便问一句,我们在哪儿取行李?

  A: This way, please. After that, we'll drive you to the Friendship Hotel.

  这边请。取完行李之后,我们将开车送你们去友谊宾馆。

  B: Do we have anything planed for this evening?

  我们今天晚上有活动安排吗?

  A: Yes. We are going to have a meeting for team managers and coaches at eight o'clock this evening in the hotel.

  有,今天晚上8点钟在旅馆召开一个领队及教练的会议。

  2. Saying Goodbye送别

  A: Thank you for coming to see us off.

  谢谢你来为我们送行。

  B: It's my pleasure. Your team did well in the game. It showed great skill and good sportsmanship. Congratulations!

  不客气。你们球队比赛发挥得很好,球技精湛,球风正派。祝贺你们!

  A: Thank you! And thank you so much for everything.

  谢谢!同时非常感谢你们所有的招待。

  B: We hope you had a good time in Beijing.

  希望你们在北京的这段时间是愉快的。

  A: We sure did. We had a great time! Everything was just fine.

  我们确实过得很愉快,一切都很好。

  B: Have you got everything packed?

  行李都打包好了吗?

  A: Yes, we are ready to go.

  好了,我们都已准备好要动身了。

  B: Okay. We have a VIP car ready for the manager of your team. All the team members can take the bus, and all your luggage will go in a special van.

  好的。我们为你们的领队准备了专用小汽车,队员可乘专用巴士,行李装到货车上。

  A: Thank you. It sounds great.

  谢谢。安排得很好。

  B: So, I must say goodbye to you, and have a good trip!

  那么,我必须跟你道别了,祝你旅途愉快!

  A: Thank you. Good-bye!

  谢谢你,再见!

  3. Questions and Answers in Venues体育场馆内常用语

  1. A: Where are the dressing rooms, please?

  请问更衣室在什么地方?

  B: At the end of this corridor.

  在这条走廊的尽头处。

  2. A: Would you please tell me how to get to the toilet?

  请问卫生间怎么走?

  B: Just follow the sign, please.

  请跟着指示牌方向奏。

  3. A: I am going to compete. Show me the way to the venue, please.

  我要去参加比赛,请告诉我进比赛场地怎么走。

  B: Down the corridor and enter the gate with the sign.

  沿着走廊直走,按照标识进入。

  4. A: Hi, we are the Chinese National Team and want to know where to gather before the match.

  您好。我们是中国国家队,请问赛前我们在哪里集中。

  B: How many of you? Please go ahead to foyer No.1.

  你们有多少人?请到第一休息室。

  5. A: May we warm up at the match court before the game starts?

  我们可以在赛场内进行热身训练吗?

  B: Yes, you may, till 8:30. The match starts at 9:00.

  可以。8:30停止使用,9:00开始比赛。

  6. A: Excuse me, please put all the metal objects in the box and walk through here for security check.

  对不起,请接受安全检查。把金属物品都放在这个盒子里,从这里走过去。

  B: What else shall I do?

  还需要做什么?

  A: Nothing more. Thank you for your cooperation.

  没有了。谢谢您的合作。

  

(责任编辑:小同学)




页面功能   【我来说两句】 【热点排行】 【推荐】 【字体:  】 【打印】  【关闭

相关链接


我来说两句
用  户:    匿名发出:
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明。
 



精彩推荐


2006青岛国际帆船赛


北京奥运志愿者招募


北京奥运两周年倒计时


好运北京


奥运体育图标发布


青岛啤酒--我是冠军


大众奥运时间


Copyright © 2006 Sohu.com Inc. All rights reserved.搜狐公司 版权所有