Purpose 目的
* Prevent injuries and other conditions getting worse
避免受伤和情况恶化
* To save lives 保护生命
Actions 行动
* Know your first aiders. 知道你的紧急救助者是谁
* Know the location of the first aid room
知道紧急救助室的位置在哪里
* In case of medical emergency — first point of contact must be a qualified first aider —then contact your Supervisor. 若遇到医疗紧急情况,首先要寻求合格的紧急救助者,然后联络你的上级
* If you witness an accident or injury follow these basic steps:
如果你目击意外事件或受伤情况,请遵守下列基本步骤:
-Assess the scene — if possible remove the danger but do not put yourself at risk.
判断现场情况-如果可能,排除危险,但是一定要保证自己没有危险
-Stay with the injured person and keep calm
与受伤的人呆在一起,并保持冷静
-If you have a radio, contact your supervisor or nearest team member, otherwise get somebody else to contact them for you — clearly state you need First Aid assistance.
如果你有对讲机速与你的上级或最近的团队成员联系,否则可让别人替你联系———清楚地说明你需要紧急救治
-Give clear instructions about your location
清楚地告知你所在的位置
-Never move a person who is injured
不要移动受伤的人
-Only give first aid help if you are qualified, otherwise wait for support 除非你是合格的紧急救治者,否则不要施救,等待支援
-Assist crew responding to the emergency if asked to do so如果有要求,协助团队对紧急情况作出反应
(责任编辑:小同学)
|