搜狐首页 搜狐首页-新闻-体育-S-娱乐-V-财经-IT-汽车-房产-女人-TV-视频-ChinaRen-邮件-博客-BBS-搜狗 


搜狐2008奥运 > 搜狐2008奥运会签约仪式发布会 > 北京2008奥运会 > 北京奥运风云 > 北京奥运会志愿者招募 > 培训教材
受伤与生病
2008.SOHU.COM    2006年08月18日22:56    来源:第29届奥林匹克运动会官方网站  

页面功能   【我来说两句】 【热点排行】 【推荐】 【字体:  】 【打印】  【关闭

  1. Ankle Injury脚踝受伤

  A: Doctor!

  医生!

  B: What is the matter?

  你怎么了?

  A: I sprained my ankle. It's killing me!

  我扭伤了脚踝,好痛啊!

  B: Where exactly does it hurt?

  痛的确切部位在哪里?

  A: Right here. It's badly bruised and swollen.

  就在这里,青肿得很厉害。

  B: Take it easy. Let me have a look. Oh, It's nothing serious.

  别紧张,让我看看。哦,伤得不重。

  A: Do you think I can go on with the game?

  你认为我能接着比赛吗?

  B: Yes. I'll give you an analgesic spray, and it should relieve the pain. Do you feel better now?

  能。我给你喷一点止痛剂,疼痛就会缓解。你现在感觉好点儿了吗?

  A: Yes. Thank you, doctor.

  好点儿了。谢谢你,医生。

  2. Leg Injury腿部受伤

  A: What's wrong with you?

  你怎么了?

  B: My leg hurts and I cannot stand. I think my leg is broken.

  我的腿痛,站不起来。我的腿好像骨折了。

  A: Please don't move. I'll get you a stretcher right away. Does it hurt here?

  请不要动。我马上给你叫担架。这里疼吗?

  B: Yes, a lot.

  疼,疼得厉害。

  A: I think you need an X-ray. We'll send you to the hospital at once. Don't worry, you'll be all right.

  我想你需要拍X光片,我们马上送你去医院。别担心,你会好的。

  B: I'd like my team doctor to go with me. Is it OK?

  我想让我的队医跟我一起去,可以吗?

  A: Sure.

  当然可以。

  3. Seeing a Doctor看医生

  A: What seems to be the trouble?

  你怎么了?/你哪儿不舒服?

  B: I don't feel well. I've got a sore throat and I've been coughing for two days.

  我感觉不舒服,我嗓子痛,已经咳嗽两天了。

  A: Let me take your temperature, first. You are running a fever. Now, let me check your chest. Breathe in. Hold your breath. Breathe out. That's it. I think you've got the flu.

  我先量一下你的体温。你发烧了。现在检查一下你的胸部,吸气,屏息,呼气,很好。我想你得了流感。

  B: Are you going to give me a shot?

  你要给我打一针吗?

  A: No, it's nothing serious. I'll prescribe you some medicine and a cough syrup. Do you have any drug allergies?

  不,并不严重。我给你开点儿药和止咳糖浆。你对药物过敏吗?

  B: No, I don't think so.

  不,没有。

  A: Okay. Take one pill three times a day after meals. You can take the cough syrup as needed. Drink plenty of fluids and get some rest. You should feel better soon.

  好的。这药一天服三次,一次一片,饭后服。止咳糖浆需要时喝一点。多补充液体,好好休息。你会很快好转的。

  B: Thank you, doctor.

  谢谢你,医生。

  

(责任编辑:小同学)




页面功能   【我来说两句】 【热点排行】 【推荐】 【字体:  】 【打印】  【关闭

相关链接


我来说两句
用  户:    匿名发出:
请各位遵纪守法并注意语言文明。
 



精彩推荐


2006青岛国际帆船赛


北京奥运志愿者招募


北京奥运两周年倒计时


好运北京


奥运体育图标发布


青岛啤酒--我是冠军


大众奥运时间


Copyright © 2006 Sohu.com Inc. All rights reserved.搜狐公司 版权所有